drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, September 10, 2007

At 3 am how lucid can you be

Yes I know it is 3 am and I cannot sleep. Actually that is not true I did sleep only earlier. I had a wonderful session with alpha subs. I will not go through details as she describes what she did so much better. I will speak of after glow and feeling of loss almost.

The after glow , well is in my ass. For close to an hour, give or take a few minutes she laid siege to my ass with paddles ,floggers and that dam clothing brush. It is a brush made many years ago strictly for the removal of hair and dust from material. No where on the instructions did it say to be used on living tissue. I think she likes it for the control , the accuracy and the pretty designs she makes with it. My ass feels warm right now as it did most of the day . The feeling of loss came to me when I was being driven to a friends. My penis and balls felt strange as if something was missing. I realized they missed being stretched in opposite directions . they missed the tightness of string and parachutes . I sort of longed for that feeling again from the morning.

I am used to sessions that have in the past concentrated on spankings , floggers and whips. These were mostly delivered to my ass or back , my points of strength. Alpha sub works on my weak points and is methodical about it. She wants to experience the whole torture idea and she wants to do it right. Right now she is concentrating on penis and testicle play. They are bound pinched and slapped before anything else. It is a new area for me as in the past at most I got a slap or a pinch to my scrotum. Now I have sessions based on cbt. Am I complaining ? No rather enjoy todays session as a matter of fact i love the way she treats me as a toy or raw meat for her pleasure. Oh yes the meat is a little raw right now but if offered to do it again right now well Oliver did say it best "May I please have more"

No comments: