
I think that every male slave or sub has at one time or another come up with the idea of a business offering a cleaning or painting service in the nude. I think it is a right of passage almost to do so it usually does not last long nor is it in great demand for many reasons. Males slaves are plentiful . One can always be found to do chores for the mere suggestion of it.
Imagine my surprise that my offer of work at slave wages (a very minimal charge) was not only pick-up but that there are at least two contracts to clean houses. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I thought it would be one time deals only but no seems that some one like to have a naked servant around .
The stipulations are that I am in the nude or a uniform that they supply, I must act as they wish during the time at their houses and that the cleaning be performed as they wish. So washing floors on hands and knees or dusting while pulling a ball chain it is totally up to them. I work for a maximum of 5 hours.

Of course poor work means they have the right to punish and what is poor work well I guess that is up to the Domme is it not. Why charge for something obviously enjoyable to me well I am cheap but not that easy and this way it feels more like I have been sold so more fun for me as for the Domme well they get a clean house and a servant for 5 hours at the fraction of the cost for a cleaning person or service. As for the question why is not their slave doing the work well it could be the Dommes are having too much fun torturing them or they are just tied up (I could not resist the pun)
The best part is I am dungeon friendly so you do not have to hang flower pots from the eyelets in ceiling after all fifteen hanging pots of plastic flowers could be torture .The St Andrews cross doe snot have to have a spreader bar with clothing draped over it as an ancient drying rack and doilies do not have to be placed on the spanking bench or pillows and shams the rack. I will keep all posted as to the progress of my little service both the good days and the bad and of course any new clients wishing to have the service well you know where I am.
2 comments:
hey...... i am finished work for the summer.. maybe i should try my hand at house cleaning too?? only i will charge more.......
LOL
morningstar (owned by Warren) who would of course have to approve this scheme
I am definately interested in your "slave labour" cleaning services...and I expect a job done to my complete satisfaction or there will definately be punishment....and warning....I'm VERY hard to please and will take great pleasure in distracting you from your work to ensure a missed spot! lol
Post a Comment