drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A fun day for me

The day will be fun I am doing some painting for a Domme today one I have had fun doing work for her before. The last time she sort of forgot the conditions of work that I was to be without clothes as I was ordered to work in what ever attire Syrah had ordered I had to ask this Domme if she wanted me with or without clothes. This week or last she made a joke of the difference between being in the nude and naked. As she has a lot to think of she might well busy herself and forget to order me to strip we shall see.

So my plans for the day help a friend and a Domme not to be a brat but just to do what i am told to do hmmm is that wrong of me is that not what a slave is supposed to do? Why does that sound bratty? Well if I get through the day with my clothes on should i blog and point out it out or just be a quiet well mannered slave?

1 comment:

morningstar said...

you QUIET?? you WELL BEHAVED??

are there two moons in the sky??

hope today was everything you wished for.....

morningstar (owned by Warren)