believing she was too involved in getting the work done to notice. She allowed me to remove light fixtures and then the blinds to a window that emptied on sor to f lane between houses. Once done I started to paint till a " hey you are painting , now no clothes came from her.Yes , I felt a twinge one I had been caught, two I was very exposed to anyone passing by. She
had me do the trim of the ceiling which put me on a ladder high enough in front of the window that all who passed cold see everything that I owned. So anxious yes. then she had me do the ceiling keeping my attention upwards and not being able to watch or listen for passer byes. She also had the window open, which produce a chilling affect on my body. A breeze you could say, causing me to work to keep warm. I felt very slave like in this condition and had no fancy back talk nor did I push any buttons.She is in the middle of a move so there was no time for any play or punishment for drips of paint and there were a few. She did how ever keep me naked and feeling uneasy for the entire time I was there . Including telling me she had a banana for me. Mistress Lisa has also signed up for my house cleaning service which will be done naked or in uniform of her choosing. Undoubtedly will cause me more embarrassment and humiliation in the future I am looking forward
to it.Not a flogger nor stroke was used yet this slave had fun as I was made to feel a slave. I hope helped out a friend. As of now my body is getting that tingling feeling of warming up I hope to be able to help again on Thursday we shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment