drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hard limits

It is funny how many hard limits have fallen by the way side over the years. Golden showers must have been the first. Actually the whole water sports thing fell early. I stared to get cravings to try and oops one of my partners had a little accident while I was tied up and now well I cannot say that it is a limit at all. It would seem when you are tied up a lot of limits sort of fall. First time I had anal play was in a similar position.

So is a hard limits something that defines abject slavery to me? The ultimate humiliation could be but I doubt if more of my hard limits will as these have been in place for a few years . For me at least I would say hard limits define the greatest fear or disgust perhaps and I do not know if that truly defines slavery to me.

I would say that the underlying theme would be humiliation. Yes littleone I heard you stamp your foot going no it is the service and the reward is pain. No for me it is the humiliation. Looking at what I enjoy , the pain yes more then that it is the idea that I allow it. I accept the demands of others. As a child being pulled over someone's knee and spanked or marched to the wood shed in front of friends and family, humiliating is it not. That is what I feel defines slavery.Loosing a bet or battle and having to comply with those that you were sure you could beat, humiliating. All the scenes that I enjoy have a base in humiliation I think that all submission does to a point and the point is your hard limits.

No comments: