The Yeti and the abominable snow man what has that got to do with the lifestyle ? Many humans have devoted a good part of their lives in the search for them. We have glimpses of dark images in poor light and some will jump up and say it is as clear as the nose on your face, they exist. Others will look at a depression in the mud say a footprint of Bigfoot, tuffs of hair like substances and claim it is the hair of the Yeti. SO is it fantasy tht they exists or not ? there are accounts of the Yeti and Bigfoot dating back to the native peoples of the area. SO cold hard facts are not available for either side of thought. Can we refute someone just because we do not believe or see no hard evidence.
Fantasies are hard on all that are involved. sub and Dominant suddenly have to alter their ideal belief of what the other provides or does. Perception a word I use frequently is all important. So yes little one perhaps a demanding slave or sub might chase away quasi Dominants but I know evil minds exist once I find that creature hiding in the woods waiting well I might be able to bring some proof home and if I do not find one in my time well I know one will turn up!
Otherwise why should I keep searching?
1 comment:
maybe the fun is in the search?? the finding anticlimactic?
And sometimes .. one just compromises.. and life becomes calm and peaceful again...
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment