What makes a difference between Dominants. They first cannot become complacent about the amount of training or discipline needed by a slave. That is the candy and reward that slaves get so slaves are always in need of more. Dominants that assume that once the law is laid down it will be followed have not driven on our streets later. Once we have our license we tend to be creative on our interpretation of the laws that are clearly written for us. AN evil mind will wait in ambush for the time we make the mistake and trod on ground where we should not be. Then pouncing they will show they have been watching us go over the boundary a bit and this is the time to exact their tribute. The evil part will push limits force us to our desires and make us say thank you for a blistering spanking or canning. They will toy and tease till the excitement peaks then rip out the ladder so we must climb again . They never once tire of being evil and enjoy the control, the torture the pain that they inflict as much as others enjoy desserts.
There is a drawing that I have some where around showing a young women on all fours tied to tent stakes. Yes naked, in her front yard with her ass pointing to the street. Her neighbors and passerby are pointing and laughing at her predicament. There is a sign beside her ass offering it's use for 25 cents. The slave is distraught and in tears as not only her naked body is on display but also what she is, to friends neighbors and the rest of the vanilla world. What I would really like to show you is the Dominant standing behind a tree out of sight taking it all in , survey a job well done. That is an evil mind. No I do not want to be displayed on my front lawn well I do but I cannot for obvious reason but it is the evilness of the thought that intrigues me. The ability to bring that out in sessions or a relation. Whether for a two hour session or 24/7 that is the person that I feel has an evil mind.
4 comments:
i have two thoughts on this post..
the first refers to the first paragraph.... is it appropriate for a slave to challenge a rule set down by ignoring it.. just to see what will happen?? is it appropriate for the Dom to have to feel as thought They are always in the role of Disciplinarian?? shouldn't it eventually after time become a well oiled machine that works for the benefit of both??
And your last paragraph.. i understand the bit about humiliation.. but don't like the analogy you picked.. having a naked sub staked out on the front lawn is not consensual for the neighbours - my old complaint / lament. Maybe my dislike /understanding of humiliation play colours my judgement on this one......
Aren't there other ways to humiliate a slave without the publicity??
just my early morning thoughts..
morningstar (owned by Warren)
ps......
maybe i will write a post to the fictional journey for june that involves humiliation the way i envision it.. who knows maybe i will write a whole scenerio about what i would do as a Domme.. who knows.. maybe i can write about even though i can't DO it...
morningstar (owned by Warren)
littleone.i mentioned in my blog the picture of the slave humiliated was more for how much the Dominant looked in a state of enjoyment. I agree with you on that it was not consensual for neighbors the reason I would not do it on my front lawn.
However in the right place such as a bdsm camp I seem to remember a naked sub tied in a way that exposed herself to the world do you remember her? As for humiliation the picture is a fantasy but wow for those ito humiliation it is a pretty good one.
Oh as for you witting form teh side of a Dominant well I think you could be very evil so I look forward to your blog .
Post a Comment