A perfect session can happen on a telephone as long as you perceive the Dominant in control as long as they can take the amount of control form that you want. Yes all slaves and subs have had a laugh when the first words of introduction are get on you knees and call me Master/ Mistress. Yes and with what army will you enforce that with. So trust is earned by dialog , presentation , style and consistency. It usually takes me a few chats and a meeting or two and it can be after one conversation. It all depends on how in control the Dominant is in control of themselves. So for me the Dominant can be of many styles . I love a Dominant that looks like they are have evil fun with the slave , sadistic might be a strong word more like an evil child toying with an insect or puppy, tormenting them, using their size to humiliate a sibling sort of thing.
SO for the perfect session I would have to perceive that I have no choice in the matter. Such as being driven to the farm house I had to remove all my clothes cell phone wallet and keys. The Dominant would then dispose of them by leaving them in their apartment or pretending to leave them on the side of the road for an accomplice to recover them forcing me to trust them once I was naked. All sorts of scenarios of where and when can apply but the idea that once I was in the presence of the Dominant I would perceive a loss of control immediately.
A secluded spot yes but the Dominant would have to keep an edge to outdoor play , such as tying me up to a tree then disappearing from sight , Telling me that hikers regularly pass this area or blindfolding me where I could hear traffic nosies or such things. Why well if you are alone in a forest and nobody sees who cares then. The only way to continue a perception of a slave is to treat them as one. The Dominant might see that a punishment is too great and stop or slow it down but do not say to the slave that is the reason is safety. Safety used as a reason to stop will provide a point where control can be taken by the sub knowledge of the point where the Dominant will stop is giving back control. MAke sure the perception is that the Dominant wished to stop all along at this point.
I cannot say that I have ever met many a male sub or slave that has not had a fantasy of rape anal and oral by strap on , objects or other males. SO I would expect to have two types of sore ass. My ass cheeks from paddles whips and hands and my rectum from foreign objects you could say. The idea of being used in such a fashion would be humiliating knowing that others were watching and that I have given up that much control. This would increase the slave factor once again.
The session should not end until I was dropped off and even then perhaps I would have to make a final payment in the form of a last punishment or task to complete before I was told where or given my clothes my clothes were just to show me that they were and are in control.
A major reason for this to turn out as a perfect session totally depend on the Dominant and their ability to stay as an evil Dominant that wants control of me . Perception all that it is ,perception.
No comments:
Post a Comment