No I think not , In my opinion true submissives are few and far between. I am a very good slave but always looking for a way out mostly through wording of contracts with Dominants. Loup wholes and exact words give me opportunity to upstage Dominants sort of.
I do not offer my submission, I set up ways others can win it. I use it to pay debts and I use it to enjoy myself. I enjoy it but will not easily admit that I want it all the time. I think I most enjoy the idea of a slave as one that has been captured and having to serve. Such as a prisoner of war he retains his loyalty but must work under the rules of his captors.
I would have to say the the thrill of the game or the challenge is as good as the winning or loosing of the challenge. Certainly the immediate moments after the win or loss is very extreme as is the first moments of humiliation when payment is demanded. SO if some one could exend those first moments then it might be more interesting.
A lot depends on how eveil a mind the dominant has how much they like to tease, how well they can plan things how well they can control the situation would be the best way to say it. When I have to plan out everything it becomes most boring. So to coin a phrase I need a thinking playful Dominant a TPD. One who enjoys being a creatively evil mind a CEM.
More thoughts later
1 comment:
i think this post more than anything else you have ever said to me shows that you are most definitely switch!!
and as i can pretty well guess which G.O.D.it is.. (well one of two - but i think probably the Mtl one) then i will be very interested to see what comes of it........ what your impressions are.. if your ass can take something as nasty as the new "belt" toy?? !!!
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment