drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, April 20, 2007

Teasing the beast

I have made it a practice to tease Dominants. Whether it was to entice a session or skirt danger I do not know but i always have. I have at times move amongst them like the tiny birds on the rhinos tolerated as I served a purpose. My challenges are all geared to showing up Dominants or at least giving them a good tease.

Now one of my friends has become interested in playing with me. We will meet to discuss things next week but the feeling will be strange as she knows me better than others before they have taken up the challenge. She has shown interest for a while but we never connected for different reason.

This will be interesting as she plays a little more extreme something I have been looking for. SO we are meeting for coffee to discuss now I have to formulate in words what my desires are well not easily done for any one. I am a shy keep to yourself sort of person, yes the other strange guy is something I have to force out and with thsi Domme that could be dangerous might find my self hanging from a train bridge from my balls. SO a lot of thought will go into the process and I will write those things down.

Today is the first day of finding out what I really want and the first idea is what does she want why is she so interested in me when others have not shown any interest? That will head any list of questions to ask. I will work on the others.

No comments: