
I had a laugh the other night over a memory. A few years ago to put some excitement in my vanilla life I played a little game. It started in the summer time a nice hot evening when I went out in the back yard for a smoke. The way my yard is none of my neighbors can see me unless I go to the farthest point of my yard where there is a gate. That part of my yard can be seen from the street and 4 out of 5 neighbors.
At first I stood by a tree where the light from the street lamp would be blocked and smoke a cigarette. AH the sub mind is wonderful is it not with in seconds my shorts were down and the idea( i do not want to use the expression the voice told me I might seem a bit wonkers) to toss them in the light came to mind. This is not a busy street at any stretch of imagination but the initial thrill was there. Well after that it just
escalated to the point when the family was out of town I would leave my clothes inside my house and take two cigarettes. I was not allowed to return until both had been smoked( yes I notice the expression I was not allowed to hmmm could be a llittle voice) All very exciting . This continued right through september well into fall.upon meeting my hot naked flesh.Let me tell you yes it is true having a cigarette does warm you up when you are standing naked with the winds a blowing, I persevered. I remember one night the family were out on a small vacation and it was an Indian summer night I spent most the night out side till the sun rose in the morning, had it not been for the shadows of the house and tree I would have been quite visible to the neighbors had they been awake. The first snow fall was fun as the flakes burstIt was the next night that I made a great discovery. It was a moon lit night , on fresh snow As usual I disrobed took my cigarettes out. I was set to push my limits as there was no at home and set out to the farthest point of my yard. Such a nice night out the breeze was cool but I had grown accustomed to it. I lit my cigarette then turned to look back discovering how bright it was with new snow on the ground, how very very very bright. Anyone looking out could difine the smallest of objects(yes even that one). I took a few steps toward the bushes which now just had branches no leaves and not much cover. Very pointy and scratchy on cold naked flesh but no cover. I stoop my ground for one cigarette with my eyes darting around so much I was getting dizzy. SO I decided it might be better to move to beside the house. Have you every trid to walk on crunchy snow with out making noise? Each step I took I looked around to see if I had woken the neighbors. This short walk was nerve rackingly long .
At the wall I lit the second cigarette, taking a long haul to relax and thumb my nose at fate, not being caught.That was till I noticed that the moonbeam acted as spotlight on me now through the tree making me visible not only to my neighbors but the anyone driving or walking on the street. I stayed and finished the cigarette as the the little Domme voice told me to, ducking down into the snow as a man walking his dog passed by. I do not know if he saw me but his dalmation took on hell of a long time to pee I am just wondering if he thought it was fun watching my naked ass protrude above the snow as I laid face down in it.Needless to say I did curtail my exterior exploits a lot. When I did go out it was on moonless nights or in a storm. My conclusion the darkest time of the year is July, at least for naked smokers that have little Domme voices in thier heads
1 comment:
LOL no wonder you are so in favour of Sir making me smoke outside.. or in having subs make naked snow angels..
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment