Many months maybe even a year ago I had littleone's Dom take some photos of me. At the time littleone and I felt a charge in the air but could not figure out why the atmosphere was so different. I had had photos of me in sessions before and we are both very accustomed to being with out clothes in front of others. We were perplexed we both blogged about it and talk about it but could not put a finger on it.
I believe I know why. All the other photos were taken during a session so I was flying getting close or just finished. At those times, well you could do pretty much anything you wanted and it would not really phase me. It was the coldness of the moment. Very much like walking into the school yard and sort of forgetting about the school bully. Or have that favorite some one you are trying to impress make fun of you in front of others. So I believe it was because of the lack of any session or stimulation.
When we are in our leathers and the light is dark it sets the mood. You slip into mode and suddenly your embarrassment is lessened. It actually act as a stimulations when you are humiliate in this manner. I will say that humiliation at the hands of a bully in the middle of a school yard is far more extreme and yes for me exciting . Yes I know I am different from the rest a bit I search for the slave experience , to be taken down like in "The Humiliation of jane" and yes I know it is not possible, there are stories and fantasies and perhaps a Dominant out there in a session could provide all that I need rather than what I want . Is that not the fun of the search.
1 comment:
do you think we sometimes set our goals a little too high?? maybe allow our fantasies to rule our better judgment?? Maybe fantasies are best left fantasies.........
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment