A wild experience for subs to be sold into the unknown. One of the closest experiences to actual slavery. Now the fear sets in what if no one bids. As a 52 year old with equipment that at best is small dysfunctional how do I drive up the price to at least salvage some dignity. I had asked a few friends at the munch but they are undergoing their own difficulties that I am sure this was not the best time .
I sent off the form to a Domme friend and she said well how many blogs have you written and stories and you cannot write an intro that is stimulating and exciting. Yes I have written many stories about all sorts of things do you think I can put something to gehter now that I have need of it nope. So if cyber-space has an answer let me know will ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment