drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, January 22, 2007

Is it choice or control we wish to surrender

Is it really control that we wish to give up. we say it often enough and for some yes that is it a few moments of quiet bliss of no decisions. Is it for us all. In those dark dreams and desires is it just control that we give freely or is it our right of choice we wish taken form us. A sub fantasies at best is not for the weak of heart. Those into extreme play or more experienced slaves what of them what are their thoughts. The ones they do not share. The brutal ones that do not offer choice . The ones that use a tree branch instead of a nice paddle to cause pain not excitement

It at this time in my life is not possible but when I was younger to be kidnapped and sold into true slavery was a wild idea . No safe words no refusal of any kind. These thoughts or dreams never finished with my Domme falling in love in love with me. Protecting me from myself and the monsters. They ended in my sale to another or given as a gift to a group who were the monsters . The ones that used and did not care about what they did because they wanted to and there was always another slave around.

I know I cannot have these fantasies come true but it is reason for extreme play and one of the reasons slaves demand so much form the dominant. To bring us every closer to the monsters with out being devoured by them. Demanding on a Dominant that must be guided by safe words, health and sanity and always being in control, teetering on the brink of giving the slave what they need without becoming a monster.

That said and only my opinion, when I go to the zoo it is not the moose or Buffalo that interest me it is the lions ,tigers and bears that I wish to pet.

No comments: