First a wink then an email from one of alt's members how thrilling. email exchange you know the ones that we use to entice to gain access to an outside email and there was success after about two weeks of exchanging messages on Alt.
First of all you would expect that someone who replies to you has read your profile hmmm that might be intelligent but are all Doms intelligent let alone a Dom. After one exchange of emails we decided to chat . Quel dommage. To me first of all you do not call yourself master until a slave or sub asks if they can or you have the experience to back up the claim. No most that start off by saying call me master just have a penis wish. They think and dream with it and decide soley on their sexually driven fantasies and have not a clue about domination or Mastery. They just wish to domineer to have their organ taken care of with no thought as to why the sub or slave is willing to do so.
Classic answers to questions:
What are you into ? Everything
What are your sessions like well first you will s--- my P----- then I will f---- you ass
What of service ? Oh yes you will service my cock
Do you like to spank ? Oh yes Oh yes and then I will f--- your ass
Answers like these make me wonder what he was doing with the other hand.
Hmmm I do not know but well just not my type of dominant I guess. I was slightly disappointed as he said he was a writer. Here I thought well a Dom with an imagination welllll I think he wrote technical manuals, on the pouring of cement that is.
Now for me what is the difference between a Domineering person and a Dominant?
The Dominant forces orgasm or the desire for orgasm through the use of their imagination coupled with the desires of the sub. Carefully pushing and then retracting the pleasure of pain, control and sweet torture. A true Dom tries to be control of themselves at all times A Master is, the title for me is given to a Dom that proves their self control and is given to them by their sub not taken by themselves as a nice title. That is my opinion.
The domineering person wish to have all his desires fulfilled but is not in control of himself his penis is or his anger at his failure in life, sadly neither have a brain so there is no thought given to why the sub or slave is there they tend to think that any submissive must submit to them and give them the respect because they say so . They so desperately crave respect yet will never have because they lack self control and thought. What they will get is someone so desperate for love they will go through anything for the idea that they are wanted ,a definition of a Doormat
Glady I will talk and give respect to those that deserve it and my disdain for those that do not. Oh one last comment I was told I do not speak like a slave because I question him I wanted to meet and talk over coffee before anything and he wanted me to spend six hours of him f--- me and me sucking him instead. What do I have to say well I am a slave I am not a dormat if he had read my profile my definition is there. I have thought and reason and will give my servitude to one that shows they deserve it.
Domineering persons need not apply!
1 comment:
drakor.. maybe you should add that last line of your blog to your profile on alt??? Domineering persons need NOT apply??? works for me...
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment