drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Something to think about

I was sitting watching a one of the multitude fo police shows on now adays. The plot was a missing boy. The why is th einteresting part not to worry all the moms out there he got home and nothing was wrong with him well sort of.

He was a bit of a nerd but did manage to insult a young girl called her a dog ( such strong language). Anyway getting away from Canadian politics and back to my point. The boy then was duped by one of the girl's friends. SHe said whe wanted to fool around but was embarassed so would he undress first and being still worried could she tie his hands. Well the young nerd jumped at the idea of getting some pussy he agreed. Then of course in came the girl that was called dog and others they ridiculed him took pictures threw dirt on him and humiliated him for about an hour. This horrified the officers who then figured out that the boy was not kidnapped he was trying to deal with what had happend. Now when I was a 14 year old boy I had those type of fantasies going on all the time wishing upon wish that it would happen to me. Now the boy as I said made it home okay but was emotionally scard from the occurence and I would have kept it as a cherished memory.

Well there is two things I have learnt today, kink is not everyone's cup of tea and afternoon programing can be interesting. As far as politics is concerned be careful Mr McKay not to date friends that are liberal oh and for Belinda well if I call you a dog well do you have any friends with cameras that are like the ones in the story hmmm.

No comments: