drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fantasy or reality . black or white sane or insane

I have been reading a few fantasy stories about humiliation recently. Enjoyable, they all start off with things that could happen but they then proceed to a point where you look and say no way in hell. A shame that is the point where I usually say to myself safe sane and consensual. This is also the point where I say now that is humiliating.

when you go to a club now a day being naked infront of others in the lifestyle is quite easy , playing in front of them is also. The only time I am bothered is when some one is very bitchy and nasty. When they start trash talking about me or parts of me. I get stimulated if it is done in the right nasty way.

I was in a chat with a Domme she clued in on this early, She spoke to me as a errand child talking about the size of white boys and how she did not know how any of us got wives. She also referred to me as a good ass cunt for her brother She would love to see me choking on his thick dick or listen to me beg to stop as he took me anally. She informed me that if I was there that at no time would I be allowed out of role with her. She would inform me of the rules and if I did not like them I would leave . Some were fascinating . In her club they have cards, any Dominant can use any slave at anytime. Public humiliation is allowed up to being naked in public just by showning their card to you. The only stipulation is that it is done in an area where some concealment is possible such as in an ally at 2 am in the morning you can be told to strip leave your clothes and go for a walk or taken into a car and driven away. as long as there is some seclusion you can be tied up forced to service and all the other joys of being a slave The dominant does not worry about your clothes they just bring you back to within a reasonable distance the better you performed the shorter the distance. you just better hope they are there when you get back and getting back might be a a while later.

So yes I was stimulated and would have been very interested in meeting with her had she not been living in England. I do find that many times the safe ,sane and consesual is taken to the extreme with many Dominants and has causes them to fall short of the desired relation. i always say that I am a slave I negociate once int he begining then I am in the hands of the Dominant if I left something out and they want to do it tough for me. It is easy for me to grasp but it would seem that most Dominants have trouble understanding or a poor imagingation.

Could it be a culture difference black vs white. Are white Dominants too polite and wish a friendship and black dominants just want slaves to be used and abused with little caring? I do not know and certainly since I cannot readily check how much of this was her fantasy and what was reality. Certainly it is the type of reality that I seek. A Dominant with a nasty streak in her. Syrah was very close as she took no nonsense from me and love to put me on the spot in public there was no question who was in control. SO is it cultural difference or like Syrah was it because she was a new Domme and wanted to assert herself, do Dominants grow weary and tired of their prizes and loose their nasty side, the side we desire the most.

Well I will perhaps try a Black dominant and see if I ever make it to England. Perhaps I will find a Dominant that is more into risk , a little insane not worring as much about consensual

2 comments:

morningstar said...

drakor:

i have given this post a lot of thought........

i believe you are wrong in your comparing Dominants by skin colour, or sex for that matter. i believe how strong a Dominant is.. how cruel .. how imaginative.. stems from within them.. skin colour, sex, religion has absolutely nothing to do with it all.

i have played - as you know - with both males and females, both gay and straight...both white and black.. and truthfully i have learned that sometimes when a Dominant is playing hard - and i get the impression they have something to "prove" - that it is their insecurities.. their imbalance of power... that brings about the level of their play. Maybe.. it just means they are a little more screwed up than others.. not that they are any better at what they do.

i don't believe one can judge how good a Dominant is by skin colour, gender, etc.. but from what lies within them.. their character.

just my 2 cents on the subject

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

drakor66 said...

I think you centered on only one point that I was saying. As far as that point perhaps I should have said that people either by race, culture, religion , or grouped together for some other reason are oppressed when given the chance the pendulum swings the other way with same it not more nastiness. My suggesttion was that people that are new at the this lifestyl that have been oppressed seem to have a greater drive shall we say.

As for being wrong little one I never thought that an opinion was wrong it was just an opinion NOt a thesis on race but an observation on personel experience of course limited by my situation I have not had the opportunity that you have had. So I respect your thought on the matter.

I do remember though a conversation between us where I think you stated that a Female Domme no I think you said women are far more cruel then males.

I do not judge by skin tone or sex but I do by cicumstance and past history, we need only look at the middle east and the once oppressed is now the opresser.