drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Last night

I have to say that I whinned last night when Syrah to do the toothpaste thing again, this time for 10 minutes. All I said was it hurt with just five minutes. There are times when you can say this and times you should just shut up.

I again placed the toothpaste at the base of my penis and waited. I waited for 5 minutes for a slight tingle not bad at all then around the 9 minute mark it got nice and hot you could say. Not quite the torture of the night before and I seem to be a little desensitized and no it was not sensodine toothpaste it was the mint one. So are Dommes always right? Well Syrah will say that is why it went on for 10 minutes and who am I to argue with that . Not me, nope no brat here, ( whisling for brat) no he did not come so he must not be here.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

HUH!!! and if anyone!! believes there is NO "brat here" i have some land i can sell them in Florida.........

hey you.. we're back (in case you hadn't figured it out yet) and i can see you are in trouble again..... sheesh!!

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/