drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Naked at home



No not one of those great stories of discovery by others, great looking Dommish women reading meters or delivering the post. I wish. I have tried those avenues and perhaps in a later post I might elaborate on them. Just a quiet day enjoying peace and serenity. The absence of clothes has always put me into erotic states of mind at time but after the first few minutes I become very relaxed. No clothes pulling at me no hiding what or who I am. Just me.

Sensations greatly change at that time , passing a plant is a new experience. You feel leaves and flowers caressing as you pass and branches making sure you stay awake if you get too close. Cooking is an experience painful yet sort of fun, seeing how close you do come almost like a dare to do something. Cleaning out the freezer well not one of my joys but a friend of mine littleone loves to play in ice and cold or so I am told. I have been know to shovel snow in the buff but only special people get to see that. Laying in the sun is fantastic but lay in a summers rain is a wild sensation. The first drops are cold and a bit stingy. That does not last long when you skin starts felling the gentleness of it and warmth you gain from the rain. The absolute best feeling is that from a clothes dryer. After running around for a while in the buff the skin cools even on days of great heat and to open the dryer just after a load has finished ,WOW. A feeling of warmth from the clothes it is gentle and relaxing. I love to do house work in the nude that is an erotic feeling as it sometime puts me far away from any form of a cover up in the chance that some one may enter the house , and yes most of the time when I do this the doors are unlocked.

I and about a million other subs have thought how great it would be to clean houses in the nude for a living. The sheer numbers of those people would make it impossible to make money though a few would probably be very happy. I have offered in the past to work for people most took up the offer of the work but alas few wanted it done in the nude. OF course I have upped it from doing work in the nude. Now it is pay me f you like the work and spank me if you don't sadly not one spanking todate. Maybe I am not making enough mistakes hmmmmmmmm.

On one of the alternative sites one of the interests is unconditional house work my profile has it ticked yet no one has mentioned it or brought it up in conversation, I guess it might not be as popular as I thought. Well here goes then an add:

Seeking a nude house cleaning position with a very nasty Dominant, all work done in the nude or variations of,
Services offered:
Dusting ,washing of floors and walls, vacuuming of carpets, bathrooms and dishes, laundry and yes I do windows however only if not seem from public area (I do have some dignity)
How the cleaning is to be done and what is to be used (both body part and item ) is left to the Dominant disgression. Any work or behavior not suited to the Dominant can be punished by bondage, the application of clamps while working or afterwards,paddle, strap or other useful utensil available.

What do you think? I think I covered all my fantasies. Good enough, at least for a few chuckles but I guess all Dominants have such clean homes they do not need a naked sub running around. Okay and you know who your are if you really want me to I will wear women's clothing just to please you but that is where I draw the line. Actually no it is not I am such a slut(evil grin). This started out a commentary on nudity and look where it has gone

1 comment:

morningstar said...

OK OK .. who started the rumour i like cold?? HUH?? HUH?? (maybe some bratty sub i know??? )

and YOU have done painting around here nude.. how could i forget???!!!

i like the ad... especially the bit about women's clothing.. you ARE a slut aren't you??? (wicked giggle)... and sorry current.. but i don't personally think drakor looks good in pink........... unless of course you are referring to his "winter" skin colour??

morningstar (owned by Warren)