littleone and butterfly ask in the comments section for a fantasy of my well I have a link called sklavin this is where I write my stories based on fantasy. So I will not write a fantasy here but I will tell you what they consist of .
First in my fantasy I am usually caught off guard or discovered in some indisgression. There is usually a couple or group that I am then enslaved to. Afterwards follows servitude (enforced) punishments and lots of embarassing situations.
SO the title says there is a challenge well here it is.
I think that with this information that littleone and butterfly should each write a fantasy for me. I think it only fair since they left the comments and I guess have not read my stories.
what do you think?
1 comment:
(BIG stamp of foot) .. first of all drakor you brat you !!! you KNOW i read your stories.. and you know i have written more then a couple myself........
so please explain why i should write a story??? so you can learn more about me??? good lord man! i would think by now... you know every lil intimate detail about me!!!
BUT maybe once summer break comes i will write a little story....... when my head is clear and free and maybe a little more focused than now.. k??
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment