drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fantasies we have a million until we have to share

In communication with a Domme friend of mine we were discussing scenes . She has been in the lifestyle for a while being a pro Domme for a while. So as we talked it was always well what do you want to do follow by I don't know what do you want to do.

Yes we listed all the things that we had done and things we do not like to do but not the things that are in our fertile evil little minds. I asked her what is your favorite fantasy. She came back with the usual answer that we all use " I have so many".

In a lifestyle that exudes audacious behavior we still hide our true wishes and dreams. I laugh at myself because when I switch I question and pick apart answers so that I think I know what my sub wants. Yet as the all powerful DOm I seldom relate my fantasies or wishes to my sub. Of course my reason are not those of everyone else, I have good and wise reason for this action and if you really push me I will tell you that I have a lot of fantasies I just can't pick a favorite one. Okay give me time and I will think of a better line

2 comments:

morningstar said...

never mind a "better line" pick a fantasy.... just one.. and tell me about it....... if you have SO many it shouldn't be difficult to pick just one..........

cheeky
morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

A cahllenge well have you not read my sklavin storeis or you wish a new one littleone