drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ice breaker

I have been chatting to a Dominant couple for a while . Last night they found out that I had a finally replaced my web cam. The first time is always exciting for me so when I was told to turn it on and then to strip. That warn fearful sub feeling ran through my body. Do I make excuses as to why I cannott or do I comply. The sub in me screamed to strip the other part said wait lets see.

I explained that others were in the house and that was accepted for while. After chatting for a while I was asked where everyone else was and again the order came through to strip. This time I complied and what a thrill. I was positioned for their pleasure ass opened wide for them turned and then I had to hand hold the camera for closer attention to areas shall we say. It was the first time I had done that before their eyes and over the internet. Quite thrilling I might say.

I will wait and see what they say today but I think they might be planning to ask for more photos. I think it is wild to have a list of positions given to me to comply with. It was wild the last time it happened and now I am sure that their devious minds are working away to see how much further they can embarrass me over the internet. I do not have to worry about somethings yet!I do not know if I should use the expression of "looking forward to it" as the last time was embarrassing to have the requested photos done by a friend. So much easier to display oneself in front of a camera attached to a PC rather than attached to a friend that can not help but lavish in my embarrassment.

3 comments:

Sir said...

ahhhhhhhhhh you mean you don't wish Me to do more exposers of you??

you look so cute red all over..

Sir,
Owner of morningstar

drakor66 said...

Sir anytime you want to I will be happy to pose for you

morningstar said...

ummmmmm i am thinking.. yes Sir i know i am NOT supposed to think.. but i am ..

i am thinking and wondering if drakor's Dom couple ever read his blog...... OR if perhaps my Sir might think of contacting Them and offering to take more photos...... it was such a pleasurable experience for poor ole drakor... (angelic smile)

morningstar (proud to be owned by Warren)