well when I Dom I have house rules. My friends have house rules for subs of which I have respected as a Dom and my slaves have respected because I enforced them. Now that I am resting from Domming and have taken up my other side for a while , that of a sub. Should I follow my own rules. Seems
senseless in my own house who does it show how obedient I can be. There is no Dominant . Would it satisfy me , maybe for a while. How long I do not know. Who would it gratify. I could when my friends come over and I might but then again does it give gratification to me to follow not really house rules should show how well a sub is trained should it not. If there is no one that has trained me around then is the point to show respect to my friends and the stations they have accepted in the lifestyle.Of course I have to follow the house rules of others regarding uncollard subs when I visit to do anything else would go against my belief in the lifestyle. Of course I might not visit too often (evil grin)

One of my Friends a sub said that as soon as a Dom left her the rules would follow him out the door. What of a set of Rules set by one of your first Masters one that you still have respect for but long gone is it right to follow those rules in some sort of strange tribute to them.
So where is the rule book when you need it. A warning: so if you are a mail person or meter person and decide to ring a doorbell in my area do not be surprised how I answer the door(evil grin) Just bring a camera

2 comments:
ok.. first off drakor... the house rules here are mainly for social events.... and it would be pretty dumb of me to try and follow them when Sir is not here - eg not entering the living room without permission...
There are rules for every day life however that i do follow even when Sir is not here... eg.. always text messaging Him immediately that i return home..or not wearing panties to work..
and yes i understand your comment about the first Master i might still have great respect for.... i think of Lula when i think of past Masters.. the one man that i admired and respected who first taught me rules and protocols of this lifestyle... BUT even Sir found some of Lula's rules to not be to His liking... and i fear that that happens more than one is willing to admit... a new Dominant throws out the rules of a past Dominant and sets His own rules...
i have even heard Dominants say that they prefer a newbie to someone already in the lifestyle (when searching) as they don't wish to have to REtrain someone...
soooooooooo rules seem to me to be a transient thing... one size does not fit all.......
as for the uncollared submissive living by the rules after the end of a relationship??? there might be some i would still abide by... but most of them would scatter to the winds like dead leaves........
morningstar (proud to be owned by Warren)
For those reading littleone's response, she is not to wear panties ANYTIME...
Place this mistake on your punishment list littleone for lying...
Sir,
Owner of the pantieless morningstar
Post a Comment