drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Coffee delayed

Well to day sort of fell apart I was supposed to have coffee with a friend but he cancelled out. I was suppose to look for some leather did not happen. I wanted to finish some toys that I had been working on but could not get to the hardware store so no bolts with wing nuts not eyelets to work with. The blogs were sort of dead the people I chat with during the day were not on and I had nothing to write about

Bloody hell this is a pain. This Thursday is a lost day. So what did I do, laundry! O boy what fun I look forward till tomorrow there is supposed to be a little gathering tomorrow night lets hope it is not cancelled but if it is that is okay I still have more laundry.

No comments: