drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, May 19, 2006

Brats thoughts

So morningstar, what the heck is a Liege? Okay I will stop now well sort of! I highlighted a few words for morningstar.

I have received an invitation to a gathering of sorts tonight. My Friend a Dom has requested that I serve at the party. He has also sent a contract or agreement for the night a wise move with a brat. As a brat I do like to find loop wholes to sort of get under the skin of a Dom/Domme.

I have done so discreetly so the Dominant knows but no one else. Other times I love to embarrass the Dominant as much as I can. I have in the past made Dominants blush with embarrassment, admit they were wrong and even one asked me to please stop as a friend to her.

The problem with the contract He sent was he set out tasks and duties which are very clearly defined. He also has house rules. This was great I could play on exact words except he qualified my behavior with the statement about not being bratty and accepting him as My Liege for the night. . So squashing any ideas of getting away with loop wholes as he can close them with a mere command. I was going to stick to exactly what was in the contract and lets say not answer the door since it was not in contract but with those last two statements about being bratty and him being my Liege for tonight I cannot

He did say that he never plans anything so I would surmise that this contract was sent because I informed him of a loop whole in the house rules that a brat could exploit earlier this week. At least I can say that now after 6:45 I would not, in compliance with the contract, suggest that a Liege might have missed something. So I will follow the outlined duties of the contract and the implied nature of the house rules as a good sub/slave.

Low man on the totem pole again hmmm what fun. Looks like I will have to save my brats behavior for another Dominant that has not the knowledge of my Liege for the evening. I will just have to behave well and I guess do some of this and some of that. Since this is a party for a young submissive to come out I doubt if many doors will ring to be answered tonight more attention will be paid to the newbie and how embarassed the Doms can make her.

No comments: