drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, August 12, 2005

Count down to camp

Well the days are few before we set off for camp I look forward with anticipation. As I have been instructed I have stopped shaving, it will be an experience when Ma*am takes total control over the shaving and bathing should be wild as I think it will be done in the outdoors. I still have a fantasy about being sold before my contract ends with her, wild thoughts about being tied up and left naked for my new owners as Ma*am drives away laughing. I would guess that stems from my desire to continue subbing after camp but with the resolve that I will be stopping at least for a while. What I am looking for just might not be available for someone in my situation I will keep my eyes open in case it does come along. I must admit the feeling of nakeness standing in front of Domme with a strap in one of her hands and a strap on in the other cannot be duplicated by any other experience that I have had. I will enjoy my slavery to the utmost come camp and most probably miss it terribly when it is all over.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

let's hope the weather cooperates..... cold damp weather is just not conducive to play .. trust me!!!