drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
sub sugar plum fairies and xmas bows
Yes two more sleeps before we go to camp and wild fantasies abound unfortunately we are human both Domme and sub alike. We can dream but reality must set it we can only do and take so much. That said it is the ideal place to push limits and live the lifestyle no where else can we do this with others of our kind for any great length of time. So sleet rain or sunshine I will find a way and so will others you just have to go with the flow and enjoy. I see that Ma*am is not leaving anything to chance although I was going to clean myself out she has reminded me I would guess Ma*am wants free access to everything that is mine which excites me terribly. Should half of all that she plans come through I will be a very happy brat. One with memories of her deep inside as I sit on a sore ass for the ride home. Now that I hope is reality. It all starts on thurs day I can hardly wait. Oh there is a difference between xmas and camp. You untie things at xmas for your present at camp you get tied up as your present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i absolutely LOVED your analogy of Xmas and camp!!! sugar plum subbies.. yummmmmmm ..
Yes Xmas and camp are the same, you get to hang things from trees..
Post a Comment