drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Expectations and labels
A side conversation that morningstar and I had was about expectations. Can fantasy befuddle expectations and force the goals too high? Years ago I would have said no it was the opposite for me and I believe that it still can be better in real life, notice the word can. The problem comes back to the lifestyle and clear definitions and labels. There are none that are accepted and used by all. Words have meanings that change for every one and degrees of meaning for each individual. In a lifestyle that prides it self on control and rules and protocols we are anarchists. We follow only our own protocols. Just like so many religions of old we seem to change the rules to accommodate the individuals so that they keep coming instead of saying this is how it is take it or leave it. Perhaps if the rules and labels were more defined then they would not be mistakes made so often relations might last longer. Ah but perfect worlds are only in Fantasies are they not? Now back to work on my protocols!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
there is only one perfect word and that is:
FRIENDSHIP
Post a Comment