drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Naked to the world

I watch Sirens again and it brought back memories and questions. The scene where she is in the church naked has always been powerful for me I would guess that so many of my early fantasies revolved around this idea. That and getting caught and punished or blackmailed. The funny thing is that there is such opposites opinions of being caught some it would be the most shameful thing and would scar them for life others take the embarrassment and enjoy like myself. A naked person that is trying to hide ends up giving away all their secrets

When I was a store manager in Laval I would wager with my employees that I would wear a women's bathing suit to take the nightly readings if they made plan. I would choose my days carefully though and gave the bet only on days that there was no way for it to happen. Well you tempt fate too often and it stings you, I lost so the ladies choose the bathing suit , I was told at 5 minutes to the closing to go to the dressing room and remove all my clothes and they would deliver the item when the customers had left. I did so and waited my assistant came to the door and asked for my clothes so they could be sure that was all that I had on I gave them to her and she passed me the bathing suit. It was pink and white I stretched it over my frame and step out into the lights in front of 20 women. Laughter and remarks and cat calls, the one that got to me was Kim's remark that was "oh my God he has small balls" at that moment I look down and saw that you could see the exact size of my male organs through the bathing suit. I was so embarrassed that my assistant had to nudge me towards the cash for the readings of course she had closed the master cash which meant I was paraded around the store to eight different cashes to take all the readings. With the thought that everyone knows that my balls and penis are small I was red with humiliation . It did not end there I went back to the changing room took off the offending bathing suit and handed it back to my assistant and waited for my clothes which did not come. I questioned her and she said that I had to balance all the cashes and then call her at home and she would come back with them I was livid but she stopped me with "I can give them to the owner and he can return them to you" so I agreed. She said she would leave my keys in the front door and to make sure I found them she left the lights on the front door was in the mall and the store frontage was fifty feet so I could not hide well and had to wait till much later to get them so I could get into the office and finish.
That was not the last adventure that I had in that store but it caused me to realize that I love being the center of embarrassing things I love the feeling it gives and the excitement it causes. The idea of every one knowing my little secret gave a great pleasure to me and allowed me to live out my fantasy every time I saw one of my staff from that night. So I guess it is not too bad having a small penis as long as you can have enjoyment that others can find it funny too!

No comments: