drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The desire

Sometimes the need to fulfill the desire is too great. The age of 51 produce doubt in both subs and Doms/dommes. Is there one interested in you and what you offer or have you become too old for the lifestyle and now you tend to risk limits that once were hard limits to regain some of the pleasure of past experiences. At what cost is this to you and how dangerous is it? Would you say that it rivals a bored bdsm couple no longer satisfied with the play they have done now forge ahead into areas where neither are comfortable does that ever happen?

What a strange idea slavery is for a person that has fought battles for personal freedoms ,to desires the abuse put on slaves. Is it a desire to show strength and endurance under the sweet torture? A need perhaps for a warrior to be true to the cause show honour to those that have vanquished him or is it the pure enjoyment of pain that pushes the limits of normal pleasure.

I have offered myself for auction at a party I have given the option for the party goers to decide what I shall offer as a slave and with honour I will do what is asked of me and now the wondrous days of build up prior to the date of anticipation and fear of what I must do hmmmm sounds like fun does it not,

drakor66

No comments: