drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, June 26, 2005

A long walk

SO lets talk about the fun stuff. The first time i played at le chateaux, first time in public with Mistress Jade and Mistress Lisa. So it started we went upstairs to the room with the cross in it. We watch a scene with a Dom and His male sub on the cross not too long. Yves had come and told us that elie's celebrations would start soon.The Mistresses could not decide whether to take their toys or not so i offer to watch them. Well that was the start of the fun. They had not told me what to wear so I naturally put on my leather thong pants and a shirt expecting that if I played it would be in the thong. Well plans go astray quickly, at lest slave's plans Mistress Jade turn to Mistress Lisa and asked it She found it. I don't know what they are called it they said they were panties I would say they looked like sheer curtain with stars. I was to put them on and return to this room and watch their toys. I went to the bathroom and changed and after looking in the mirror I knew the walk back would be a long one.

The session started I was tied on a horse with rope( i do love ropes over cuffs much better feeling) Mistress Jade started with paddles and a flogging i think some clamps were placed on my testicle and nipple not severe but I knew they were there. Then I was changed to a kneeling bench and that really got intense I think it was Mistress Jade was toying with my nipples and Mistress Lisa was flogging me and I ventured a comment that she could pull harder(the brat surfaces again), I do not know how long She played with them but it was the first time that a Domme almost made me cum through torturing my nipples. She then started to do bondage on my balls and penis when I had to ask her to stop for a few seconds so that I would not explode. I was blindfolded for most of the session the only thing that gave anything away as to who was doing what was the rattling of Mistress Jade's handcuffs that dangled from her belt. We were still in session when the call came that they were closing in 10 minutes. After being untied and starting to pick the toys i ask if i should change they told me yes and I was going to remove the panties when Mistress Lisa told me to wear them home and the when next I was going to her place to wear them there, yep almost died there at that moment. Mistress Lisa had a nice smile on her but her eyes told me not to question her statement.

Overall, my body knows it went through a pretty good session no marks, the rosy ass disappeared by the time I got home. I love the paddles and the flogging it was great and the nail play was fantastic when they dug into my rosy ass and dragged them across my back. We got started late and they could not do all they wanted to but the session was great again with 2 Dommes so much more takes place at the same time it really pushes the emotions. The embarrassment level was quite high, in nipple play yes quite high and I am looking forward to looking forward to the next time. i will devel deeper into my thoughts later this was written hastily today but I will revised it later.
A couple of questions that are running around in my mind who is my Domme one or both or am a slave to their Femdom society. Any one of the scenarios above would be wild i hope that their look on me with favor. A very large thank you to Mistress Jade and Mistress Lisa for a fantastic session.

2 comments:

Sir said...

What a lovely session you had by the sounds of it...

Where the panties pink??

I do believe you have found two lovely Dommes ( if I didn't already know that one ). Here's hoping that you don't overwork those two Dommes until They drop in Their boots...

morningstar said...

i am curious why it was a long walk from the bathroom back to the cross??? i guess i can't quite picture these "panties"??? if that indeed is what they were. Perhaps Mistress Lisa would allow you to model them at the swap meet??