drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Great to have a pool

No I do not spend all day in it but I do take many breaks. During the day I concentrate on cleaning and working on my projects but to clear my head now and then it is of to the pool even when the water is hot it allows you to cool down. It gives you another option to be naked outside the confines of the house with little or no possibility of being discovered. Where I am once in the water no one can see in unless they are on the deck or next to the pool.

Yes it does conjure up the old fantasy of being naked at school or in a public place but the only worry is from the meter readers and so far I have not been disturbed, yet. It certainly gives me reason to work hard if I can enjoy a few moments in the pool, what else gives me reasons to work hard besides rewards? Well personal pride fear of failure fear of punishment.

Punishment is a funny thing, I feel it depends more on the sub than the Domme as to what the sub responds to! A friend of mine can take a lot of pain she enjoys as I do yet a punishment is something different for the both of us. I believe that for both of us we have our preferences as to what toys we really like and those that we really hate. So the item used to punish with is important but more important is how it is delivered. There can also be degrees of punishment not so serious offences could be done with almost anything but the tempo and how it is done is still very important for me anyway. The final part of punishment is where it is done to play in public is one thing to be punished in public totally another.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

to punish in public would be so very wrong ... and i am not talking about play punishments..i am talking punish as in a wrong doing.... oh yes soooo very wrong.. it would i believe break the spirit of the submissive/slave.
It would destroy the self esteem.
i believe absolutely no good could come from a public punishment....