drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, March 16, 2012

Yep i am board

The same house.




Working as a naked slave is fun but when you re alone in the same house it can become boring .



I used to when i became board with the grey of sprinig i woulffer a challenge to alll if they ansered a question i would clean their houe in the nude of course/ Saying of course that if i did the job badly you could beat my ass and have me do it over again if i did a good job you could spank my ass and have me do it over again. This in the past got me a few houses / I cam ehome so tired at times from having to redo things and a very red ass.



A challenge though promotes the idea of value . SInce a slve is supposed to be of litle value i guess i cannot offer a challenge. I can however just make the same offer with out the question.



So there you have it an offer of house work the only stimulations are West island only unless you are willing to drive , 6 hours a day availability depends on schedule. and work is done in the nude( i will wear some not all outfits that you have for you slaves should you wish it) . Inside also ,unless you have a high fence and a seclude lot . We can talk .



There no challenge i stay with in the borders if being a slave, and my worth is 0 as i am giving it away. lol how humiliating eh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you considered using a spell checker? or are those deliberate?