I do not like it when i walk in a dominants house for a session finding them making me a coffee then wanting to talk. If it is a session then it is important to me that the dominant is in role if anything i should be making them a coffee.Just as if they came to my house for coffee the rules that they put forth should be in force so if i would usually meet them naked and it is possible to do so then I should. There should be no question whether or not asked if the dominant.
I feel if the Dom is not ready for you or just is not in the mood yet then there should be a task for you to do or a place where you could be confined or chained till they are ready that would definitely put me in the mood. So for me roles are always in effect or at lease i try to keep them that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment