drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, February 04, 2012

A house slave

a house slave is one that is owned loosely by a group of people. The first group i was with in the seventies played this way as it afforded the most possible play. The same reason i am claiming to be a house slave now. The life i find myself in has a Strong vanilla side as well as strong desires in the lifestyle. I have not been able to find a situation that works for both myself and a dominant. This will and has in the past allowed me to enjoy myself.

i have removed the punishment part as that should be up to who ever catches the  errors Taken from a suggestion that only dominants dictate punishment and removed diet restrictions due to medical reasons. I have also tried to remove any wiggle room as Morningstar pointed out that i  leave space usually.  so the next post will have the final rules .

No comments: