drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

all those chats

Kneeling here answering emails as is in my rules i thought back to a time when i had amanda as a slave. Every night we chatted i sat comfortably at my desk in a nice comfy chair. she had to have showered but not dried off be in high heels and was not allowed to sit instead she had to lock her knees. that made her have to bend over to chat pushing her ass in the air. her door was not allowed to be closed and she did live with others. Many times i heard laughter behind her and a strange look come over her.

Thankfully she is not a switch though she might enjoy the situation. I have discovered just how uncomfortable kneeling naked is while answering emails is .

No comments: