drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, November 10, 2011

It is logiccal or at least my logic

If I walk d0 some thing and i get the same result then if i do not do it logically i shoule not get that result. Well that is my logic!

The football season is coming to a close soon the play offs start this sweekend. The team i go for is the Alouettes a great temeam just seems tht when i watch them this year they losse The last time thery were beaten 43 to 1. Now i would dismiss this as just bad luck but when i watch hockey this year my home team has lost. Baseball well the rangers blew it against the Cards guess what team i was pulling for? Then there is the Detriot lions that i have follow for forty years of loossing. This year they werr on a winning streak till i turned a game on.

so my logic is to cheer for the other team make them my favorites then my Aloueettes should win logical right. So i though a side bet should be that if my teams wins the Ticats that is then i should be punished for switching sides so i would get the point spread between the teams delivery tomy naked buttocks with a yard stick. How ever if the Aloueets won i would get double the  strokes. I think this only fair for my sacrifice don't you? OF course twe could increase things by including some cbt of ball stapping but iwill leave that up to the the person that accepts the bet i will have to put my thinking cap on for these play offs perhaps a Grey cup tortue and beat  the traitor party. Service with humility lol well I will work on that.

No comments: