drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, November 28, 2011

A dirty room is needed.

Have you ever walked in to one of those rooms that look like they have been untouched for years. A place where you feel you are walking through a shower of dirt. The floor is discolour or the shelves have that beige thick dust on them that turns to mud if you splash it with water.

i worked in a house in Westmount which had a bathroom not used for fifteen years it was one of those rooms.AS you entered the room you could feel you were walking on dirt the tile was so badly covered with dust and dirt. Cob webs and dirt webs hung from the ceiling the light that still worked had dimmed due to the dirt. I worked for four hours in that room and with spit and polish turned it into a shinny bathroom. I feel fantastic. During the time cleaning i fantasised about doing this naked being spured on by a crop of belt which made me work even harder at it.

Now i have cleaned houses in the nude or wearing outfits but mostly light work so getting into some thing really grimy is a harsh reality but very rewarding. Much in the same way that i feel about slavery vs submission and it is about the only way i can explain it. in my mind I like being more in the mud and the basement rather then being the first floor maid though both are fun just slavery is more fun for me less control more rules more sexual humiliation. I hope that answers you JB/

No comments: