drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, October 07, 2011

Hair

I was growing my hair till i looked in the mirror and saw John Lithegrow looking back that is when i decided to buzz the hair. It is a messy thing to do and since the leafs have fallen enough that my back yard is not secluded as it is in the summer I went back to my favorite haunt the garage.

It does not have th sun of the deck but is sheltered from the wind. Now the garage and i have an understanding no clothes when no one is home so off i went with zissors and clippers to cut my hair. I felt in a good mood so decided to hack the hair as i would then buz it after with the clippers no need to take care with the sissors. When finished i brushed myself down that is when i noticed that standing in the middle of the garage does not allow me to see down  the  street to see if anyone is cumming. So people such as the mail person would be upon me before i could cut and run. Now in the afternoon  like now there are rarely any delivers but in the morning that is different some thing to think about.

After that realization i clipped my hair then turned to my body hair so that now everything is the same length, short. I feel i look better now with very little hair and now i have plans for my next hair cut but it will be done in the morning and perhaps i should fave away from the windows that way i will never know if i have been discovered or not!

No comments: