Well the major doctor appointments are over. Most of the worries and concerns are now dead. so I have a heart it works and considering that 7 years ago they wrote me off I now have the heart of a fifty year old cleared for exercise as vigorous as tennis. my kidneys were in poor shape with readings of 200 creatium have now reached levels around one hundred. I have loss close to sixty pounds from seven years ago and must say I am better shape then most of my friends . I have one small surgery left for some varicose viens a day surgery.
So why am i not playing yet well i guess some still fear my health or that i am attached ans seek only part time play and service . Who knows I do not profess to have the answer i can only offer a naked male slave on a part time bases sit back and wait.
3 comments:
I know your feeling...
So it is a go for the last and HOPEFULLY the last surgery then.
Ok... so i have been waiting and waiting for you to be up to slaving away ....... i take this is a "go"...
i have a dinner party in mind..... (cheeky grin)
as always my friends make me smile
Post a Comment