drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, August 01, 2011

Laundry day . Or what to do with the extra pegs!!

It is laundry day. I unfortunately do not have any laundry as i have not been wear much of late. So i thought what could i say or do that would go along with a laundry day. I thought i could attach pegs to parts of me and put a photo or two in this blog but then would that not go against my long standing disdain for putting up pictures of anatomy would it not. I know i have done it in the past so why not now? Mainly because i do not have a working camera so i cannot take any new pics and my old ones are still locked away on a pc that is dead right now . How disappointing for some .


Not for me as i never know how much to show or discretely hide. Not having new ones would be that the same old tired pictures would be posted, quel drag! Oh woe is me!! Then i remember a disk i made months before the crash hmmm wonder if anything good is on the disk. Perhaps a past indigestion that has not yet been posted

I guest we will just have to wait and see what i can find.

So i am back now found the disk and the picture i was thinking of. So when the laundry is done and the clothes are out on the line you need some thing to do with the extra pegs. First i thought if you have a lot of time then you could design some thing interesting but if like today you are watching the clouds for rain then perhaps more the design of a pin cushion would be better. More erratic just put the pegs where you can sort of deal. Now the question is where to put the  the chest will not hold many other areas such as the bum hard to reach. So i guess the male anatomy has to once again suffer just for the sake of convenience.

This picture was done by a friend both the placement and the photo. So Ana can you find it?


Let me know if you would like to see something with a more order to it. This does work well both in the placement of the pegs and the removal to hang the cloths as you do not have to be precise. Some would say it is like a pin cushion others like a little flower breaking through the earth and grass. This i think gives me the ability to be a cloths peg hangar perhaps even a personal drying rack hmmm or should i be hung out to dry on a  a rack, that could be fun ..

2 comments:

Ana said...

Oh Drakor - I am laughing sooooooo much I can hardly think straight. What a MOST WONDERFUL blog post, what a MOST STUPENDOUS photo - I love it, love it, love it!!!!!!

Anyway, seriously.......I can see that you are dedicated to applying for the job of laundry maid at my house but I think some more work needs to be done first. There are other things to consider - how good are you with the line for hanging the clothes on, for example? And there's the picture of you bending to to pick up the next item - oh some many opportunities for you to prove your worth to me.

Happy Monday, Drakor :-))))))

Ana x

drakor66 said...

Of course the one photo i do not have you ask for naked prisoner , house boy , hot wax even more pegs and ball presses but not the one you want of course . Well i guess i will just have to see what i can do. Though hard to find a photographer Ana have a great Laundry day lol.