Success me thinks!!!
one cannot post pictures or at lease you will have great problems when your settings for the pc ar set for vision impaired or at least that is what blogger seems to have found out. So now a new look and perhaps new pics.
So there is David standing proud acknowledging my discovery now it only it was some thing of significance! Back to naked time for me.

7 comments:
Oh well done, Drakor, a picture on your blog. I'm impressed. And such an artistic picture too - tell me, is he bigger than you?
Ana x
Ana you make me laugh. Of course the statue of David is bigger than i it is 17 feet high i am only six foot giggle.
drakor
lol
And I suppose you're gonna tell me that he's a LOT HARDER than you too????
I'm glad I made you laugh - you make me laugh too :-)
Ana x
Of course he is Ana! he is made of marble.Now if you are talking about size and hardnest purportionally well i think i have bigger feet but he is still harder, oh he has less hair also...
And he has no clothes pegs :-(
Very sad face here
Ana x
But Ana it is not laundry day yet, that is Monday silly girl.lol
Tis Monday now........
Enjoy doing the laundry, Drakor........
Here's hoping I'll hear all about it later
Ana x
Post a Comment