drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, July 25, 2011

Laundry best be done naked

 A quiet day for me time to think always a bad thing you could say. Some thing a dominant should be careful of when slaves have time to think. I was thinking of writing a schedule for myself saying when i should do things and what attire i should have on/ such as nude, maid , scullery person. i must sit down and re-read Mrs Beatons hand book on household management once again.  How many laundry days should there be how often should you dust  when should beds be made by all the important decisions that slaves must know.

Why am i thinking about this today well i am doing laundry so i am board i thought well since it is laundry day means the clothes are in the wash there for i should be naked. So that  is my Monday a naked Landry day hmm something to schedule Mondays are naked Landry day.

4 comments:

Ana said...

Good morning Drakor

I do hope that you hang your laundry out in the warm sunshine to dry - it all smells so lovely afterwards and saves energy too.


And, of course, there are the pegs for your nipples and your naked ass out in your yard :-)

Ana x

drakor66 said...

goodmorning Ana

ilove your idea i must come one day to your house and do you laundary. The problem with doing what you suggest here is as soon as i see rope and pegs well self bondage comes to mind and the pegs well i would need help with the pegs getting them all on. i do love your ideas Ana you have a way of perking up the day i cannot wait till next Monday.

Ana said...

Drakor-dear

I really think that next Monday you should come up with some sort of photographic proof of your expertise with pegs - afterall I wouldn't just ANYONE doing my laundry would I?

Ana x

drakor66 said...

Seems i have a problem with this blog not accepting photos but i shall rectify the problem Ana as i would not wan tyou to worry about my ability to use pegs.

drakor