drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Would be wild.

It would be interesting to see how long i could with stand living the lifestyle. I mean being punished for every infraction being subjected to bondage and sweet torture while doing my chores. How long would it be before the body gave out and could not take any more? or should i say hours!

The idea of fantasy is always great but the reality of it is the body will get to a point of soreness that it will not respond to stimulus. dehydration, bruising, worn out muscles all will occur. How cruel or quickly your dominant would want to break or would they want to make last so you can take even more .

Then there would be the constant subjugation of your personality the berating , insults forced humiliation all would take it's toll.

Would be wild to find out how long you can last would it not?

No comments: