Funny about timing seems it is never quite right. You meet and strike up a conversation with the person of your dreams but you are involved with another sort of thing.
I went to a me med evil fair this weekend to find the perfect shield walking out with another customer. Then finding out the shield maker was no longer hand painting the shields he was going the stencil route as so many have before him.
I walked onto a store here with vanilla friends only to see a skirt that i have been looking for for a domme friend of mine and could not bring myself to buy it for fear of discovery.
Back to the fair we were supposed to eat traditional fare what we got was buffalo sausage with fried potatoes hmmm neither do i remember from old writings as a matter of thought were there buffalos in England at the time.
So the fair was a disappointment the food horrible and the shopping frustrating well i had a normal weekend what about you?
1 comment:
Sorry to hear the fair wasn't as good as in the old times..
I think I would have purchased the dress though and still not let on your " other " lifestyle.
Well, maybe next year it will be better. Maybe you should drop the organizers a word or two..
Post a Comment