drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, June 03, 2011

Those of higher learning.

In a conversation yesterday with a doctor i suddenly got the idea that he did not know what to do. I was referred to him by my surgeon for swelling in my leg now if it was me and some one was referred to me i would run some test not ask the patient why he wanted to see me. Then it became apparent this doctor was not handling the yucky casrs he was only dealing with skin irritations caused by visiting other countries. Which to me means he is paid not a government or tere were cut backs at the hospital and he was the odd man out.

So i wonder about those with higher education when they ask for advice from one such as myself who medical educations comes from witch doctors and medicine men. Perhaps and incantation would be good right now.

2 comments:

morningstar said...

feeling a tad frustrated???

I know exactly how you feel. Next week I am sure the specialist I am gonna see is gonna ask me almost the same questions you got asked... and I will leave feeling that I am supposed to have the answers to the disease and the cure.

Sir said...

To me, if the Doctor isn't what you want or fell right with, then I would change the quack and go to another one until you feel comfortable with the new one.