I know that not every dominant wants their males slaves to dress as women. I decided to re-start toughen up my body so the dominant that plays with me will have some fun before i throw in the towel. The easiest thing for me are the nipples. Self flagellation helps a bit but i find that is an area where i need an outside force to improve my tolerance . But plugs are another area thought i tend to go easy when first starting off certainly not what i would expect from a dominant.
Nipples you can do with clips timers and chains. I use my garage as an added incentive there are great places where the chains can be placed . Also places where i could be seen by delivery persons so the sensation is all the more intense. The best is having to face away from the windows so i do not know if some one is coming or not.
I guess it will be training in the early morning till ten then dressing up oh what a busy life slaves lead. Now i just have to find a house to clean to practice my cleaning and service side.
No comments:
Post a Comment