Real worries
Some have worries but i am not one i do not see the need for them . First off they are usually about things that you have no control over. Such things as going on a flight or having an operation.
I do not know hw to fly so once on board what can i do if there is a problem except pass the scotch and make love to the person beside me might as well go out with a bang. HMM hopefully i would be in the middle seat.
As for operations well i feel nothing till i wake up in recovery so it i do not wake up well what is the problem. So really morning star i cannot be serious about worry right now . And if some thing does happen you can have my blue panties giggle. If you are worried then do not be you are not a pilot or surgeon so all you can do is plan that supper unless you are worried lol. Then we can always cancel as i would not want to worry you lol
anyway i am not worried as i know my way when walking up to the pearly gates ,the dungeons are downstairs i will l be on or near the first rack on the left. Having a Devil of a time. Now should i try the fire play , needles perhaps just that wicked looking strap on, oh is that a horn wonder why she had two of them on her head!!!!!!
lol
4 comments:
funny funny man - "we" are not amused.
I didn't worry about my surgery either and look at me now.. feeling like I am back at square one....
enough of this pity party..
You KNOW I will be thinking of you tomorrow...
And so will I :o)
Sending tons of good thoughts and love from across the sea ;o)
thank you for your thoughts
Well, Drakor, it's my Wednesday supper time so I'm hoping your op is over - leastways I'm sending warm and healing thoughts in your direction.
Ana x
Post a Comment