drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, May 02, 2011

a great fear

So the real question on my mind about this surgery is do i shave or not? The worse thing about hospital visit is the heart monitor. I hate the tape or glue they use to adhere the pad. When remove it takes hair with it and since i have chest hair i really do not like the sensation of it. The rest of the things occur when i am out of it but pad remains on till they release you.

So there it is my fear now do i shave the night before or the morning of and should it be a total body shave or just the chest hmmmm? lol

4 comments:

morningstar said...

and here I thought you were being serious....... I should have known better !!!

drakor66 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drakor66 said...

serious of course i am serious it is a lot of work to shave my body seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Sir said...

No pain, no gain.. so you have to work shaving but the feeling of those blue panties and Ana wants you to wear will feel sooooooooo good it is worth all that trouble...