Is it that i am a transvestite or into humiliation play of a sort?
I do not want to be a woman though i enjoy being dressed as one. I do not want to look like a beautiful woman i want to look like a man in a dress. To me this is a form of humiliation play. I enjoy it when some one sees me and laughs or makes a nasty comment i enjoy it . I would not want to be able to walk into a bar and fool some one in thinking i was a woman.
So i enjoy it as humiliation play but is this jsut my way of justifying what i do so that i remain in the closet with the lingerie?
6 comments:
How can it be called humiliation play when no one sees you dressed as a man wearing a dress??
When was the last time someone ( other than friends ) caught you wearing your dress at home or even out in public??
Others want to know...
I'm finding your train of thought here very interesting :) I'm busy exploring a similar dynamic with my boi and he loves the transformation from man into sexy slut (so do I but thats another thougth completely) and yet also still wants to be recognised as a man. It facinates me that what I see as a reward for good behaviour (the transformation anyway) he see's as something totally different. This is definetly an interesting journey to be on *smile*
Well Sir the humiliation in my mind after all that is where all humiliation play start from and grows.. A year agao the Hydo man had a good laugh as he looked in my garage.
K yesterday a friend was over and said i looked cute and hat made me feel great go figure lace panties and a teddy on a six foot 1190 pound guy and i felt great. SO this could be fun with the right person or persons. Your boi must be happy.
oops too man ones that was 190 pounds whew i would not want to have to look for agirddle or corset!!!!!!
lol, typo's, sometimes they create a mental picture that is just so FUNNY *giggle*
You hit the nail on the head there, that's what is important in my mind, not how you got there but that it made you feel great. Yes I get a major kick out of allowing the journey and transformation from man to sexy slut but I get an even bigger kick from seeing the pleasure he gets from it and the side of him that comes out when he's there and knowing that despite everyting (because yes wouldn't you know like everything it's complicated) he is for a moment at least a very happy boi. . . . .
Post a Comment